Again another from the drafts queue!
If you are coming around, now, the last few weeks, I’ve tried very hard to be consistent in producing something, anything in terms of content (even though I SHOULD BE WORKING ON MY OWN WEBSITE!).
Yet, I do like writing. So I hope you do keep coming around and if you see something you like you tell your friends.
MMmmm?So, given when Sandy occurred it’s a pretty easy thing to place around the time this was written. My life is like that, periods of insane activity followed by weeks of anxiety because there is nothing happening work wise.
That it, poking around trying to satisfy your curiosity?
Well, there’s not much to see around here now at the moment, is there?
Let’s see... actually, if you want to know it’s been quite busy lately. A bit of a whirlwind since Sandy came to town. I had a solid stretch of work and as things go it was a pretty busy time. One week I actually logged 68 hours and during that week begged off on something else that somebody tried to dump on me....
If you are coming around, now, the last few weeks, I’ve tried very hard to be consistent in producing something, anything in terms of content (even though I SHOULD BE WORKING ON MY OWN WEBSITE!).
Yet, I do like writing. So I hope you do keep coming around and if you see something you like you tell your friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment